Available Positions :
Your role is to :
Undertake and assist on research on intermediation activities and issues. Manage work programs with regards to country, industry and product research
You should have :
A strong first degree in finance, economics, or other relevant qualification
At least four (4) years’ relevant working experience
Closing date for application
31 March 2012
A broad range of multi-disciplinary skills and experience in law, economics, finance, accounting, information technology, human resource and related disciplines would be suitable. Candidates should be analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Individuals with relevant capital market experience or academic qualifications have an advantage.
Other General Requirements
· A strong first degree in law, economics, finance or accounting with relevant industry experience and knowledge
· Two (2) to eight (8) years’ relevant experience for the job and seniority
· Strong understanding of capital markets and relevant technical areas
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as sound judgment
· Excellent inter-personal skills and willingness to work in a diverse team
· Exceptional ability to write, communicate and operate under pressure
Remuneration and Benefits
Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications, together with attractive fringe benefits including interest rate subsidies for staff housing and vehicle loans, interest-free computer and study loans, medical and dental benefits for staff and family, high employer’s contribution to the Employees Provident Fund and 24-hour group insurance coverage will be offered to successful candidates.
How to Apply?
Qualified candidates are invited to submit the SC online recruitment application form which could be accessed via this linkhttps://careersatsc.seccom.com.my/career/. Please also attach scanned copies of resume/CV with your relevant certificates and transcripts when submitting application. The duly completed application will be reviewed and only candidates who meet the recruitment criteria will be notified.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)